2.26.2011

Shop Status Update

Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding during such a difficult time in our lives. It's been a very challenging past month and we have been back and forth to the hospital frequently for different testing and transfusions for our (now 3 month old) baby girl. I unfortunately am still unable to accept new orders during this time, but I am confident that we'll be able to get out all pending orders in time for your wedding dates; however, it may take longer than the current turnaround time listed on your invoice. For anyone who would like to cancel their order and receive a full refund I completely understand and would be happy to do that for you if you simply send me an e-mail stating that you'd like to cancel. Again thank you to everyone for your patience, support, thoughts, and prayers during this time, I can't tell you how much it's appreciated!

1 comment:

Bridal Affairs said...

Hope you and the baby are holding up through this difficult time. I also hope that all of the brides waiting will continue to wait and know that you are working hard to make their weddings perfect. I will continue to pray for the baby! Take care.